Thursday, September 29, 2011

How do you react to the unfathomable?


I am devastated. I really don’t know what else to say. This hurts. I don’t care that they won the World Series just 4 years ago. I don’t care that they were a really good team this year and I am sure they will contend next year. This just sucks balls.

I have about 30 different posts I plan to write about this collapse. I’ve already started 5 different ones. I just can’t collect my thoughts and feelings coherently enough for a full on reaction just yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

If you want some thoughts for now, go check out Bill Simmons’running diary of the game last night.

Until then, you can find me drunk and crying on my living room floor if you want to talk about what happened. At least basketball will be starting… oh ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment