Monday, April 4, 2011

MLB Previews Coming


Hello all, it's X Mark checking in again for the first time in a long time. I wanted to let people know that I will be posting MLB previews this week. I have also brought on a buddy to help shoulder the load and maybe give me the kick in the ass I need to start writing more now that this glorious season is upon us. His name is Odo. He is a former Houston Astros Bat Boy and Bat Man and he seems to know his stuff. He will be tackling the American League preview and I will handle the National. I am hoping to write a lot more this year and focus on baseball in general, but since I have already made that statement several times and not lived up to it, I won't promise anything this time. Here is the schedule for the previews this week:

Tuesday: NL Divisions
Wednesday: AL Divisions
Thursday: NL Awards and Playoffs
Friday: AL Awards and Playoffs

Hope all 3 of my readers (X Mom, X Dad and X Jill) enjoy the postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment